بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Dengan menyebut nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang

Khamis, 23 Disember 2010

I Am Okay.

I got the message just now. It's not the message that hurt me the most, or the sender that made me cry. Its just me. Feel bad for my bad attitude. Yes. I'm not a good person. And I don't need somebody else to tell me how bad I am.

I never been someone's special girlfriend and I never allow myself to declare in any love relationship. And is it a problem if I stay like I am for this 21 years? Is it a fault for me making friends with men where at the first sight I never know that he was taken by the other sweet lady?

Aku dah bosan kena maki. Just because everybody knows that I am a single lady so girls out there sangat susah hati when they get knows that I get along with their loved ones. Aku murah sangat ke? Aku ni jenis perempuan gatal ke? Am I the type that suitable for the gedix2 one? Am I ruin someone's relationship? Am I that bad?

The message is came from a man. Telling me that he loves his girl too deeply and hope me to understand him, and leave them alone. tibatiba okay. tibatiba. I got shocked. Aku kat luar. Hanging out with my sister. We are talking and laughing and all of sudden that messsage came.

He is my old friend. Knowing since childhood but getting closer with him about a year ago and I already know he is in a relationship before he disclose it to me. I know who is she too and we had a great conversation before. I'm not falling in love with him but I admit I do like the friendship that we have. As he is already taken, I never hope their relationship to be end as they are really suit to each other. She's is too much pretty as compared to me and I know I really not suitable for him. But yes, he is a good friend of mine. He listen to me where nobody would like to hear.

I don't like to involve in a fight. Especially for the things that sounds stupid for me. I rather to keep quiet or say something with a good words. We both know that we are not always keep connecting with each other. Aku sendiri lupa bila kali terakhir kitorang texted each other. And I know, it's not him that text me. Maybe it's her.

So I reply, asked him back if among our friendship days, is it I'm trying to stole him from her or ruin the relationship? I feel bad for him to think me that way as I never have intention to do so. But it is up to him to think about me that way. I won't try to change his mind as we already knows each other for years. Then I got the idea, as someone has told me before, telling him that my heart is already taken and my sweet words doesn't have any special feelings. He is only used to be my very good friend. I wish both of them are happy together. thanks.

And he didn't reply me back. And I didn't wish he will to.

Tapi die reply jugak. asking for apology for the words before and telling me its not him that text me, it's her. I got the point. And serious, I don't get mad because of these but he keeps saying sorry again and again sampai buat aku rasa sedih! I know who I am, and I know myself better. As you know that I am a cool person, yes I am. I'm not easily got panic. I'm not easily showing that I am hurting. I'm not easily to show my tears. Don't you get it? I am okay.

Its may change the friendship of us but its ruin the relationship between you and her. Don't worry about me as I am not going to die for you to leave me. I am a friend of yours and maybe our chapter has arrived to the end. I maybe hurt to lost my very good friend, but don't hurt her heart again. I know to heal myself. She is a good person as you told me right? and I believe that also.

If you read this, don't feel guilty okay? I'm not hurting because of you or her. I'm the one who hurting myself. Thanks for wake me up. Have a good days.

minum

Tiada ulasan: